New Arrival - The BMW i8 Protonic Red Edition.
The BMW i brand began manufacturing the first ever cars designed from the outset for zero-local-emission driving – in the form of the all-electric BMW i3 and the ground-breaking BMW i8 plug-in hybrid sports car. With a wealth of pioneering and highly convenient services, BMW i now has the largest worldwide market presence of any premium manufacturer of electric cars. Production of the new BMW i8 Protonic Red Edition will commence from July in our Leipzig plant and will be limited to just 85 units in the UK, delivering a great opportunity to offer customers a unique model on a limited production run. The new BMW i8 Protonic Red Edition boasts all the special hallmarks of a BMW i car, such as the specially developed LifeDrive architecture with a passenger cell made from carbon are reinforced plastic (CFRP), and the BMW eDrive powertrain technology that delivers exemplary efficiency combined with outstanding everyday practicality and generates the driving pleasure for which BMW is renowned.
It also features unique and standard specification enhancements over the standard model including:
• Exclusive Protonic Red paintwork with contrast accentsin Frozen Grey metallic.
• Unique 20” BMW W-spoke 470 light-alloy wheels finished in Orbit Grey.
• Interior world with specially designed grey seat belts, contrast redstitching and red piping on floor mats.
• Carbon fibre interior trim.
• Exclusive doorsills with ‘Protonic Red Edition’ etching
• Gear lever with black ceramic finish.