31 October 2019
BMW & MINI Aftersales Advisor
Soper of Lincoln require an experienced Aftersales Advisor to work in their busy BMW & MINI Retail Centre. You will be required to serve both public and trade customers, as well as the internal workshop.
Knowledge of vehicle layout, catalogues and computer stock lists would be an advantage. You will ensure the pricing structures are kept up-to-date, and that stock control is always secure and well maintained.
Your main focus will be:
- Answering telephones
- Responding to Parts enquiries
- Using computer systems
- Cash handling
- Order parts to the customers' requirements quoting the delivery times and prices accurately
- Identify and quality check all parts being issued, making sure they are all booked out, free of damage and correct to part number
- Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean, tidy and safe to work in.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Parts Department experience & training
- Character and attitude to succeed, resilience, drive and energy
- The ability to quickly establish requirements
- Confidence with IT systems
- Autoline knowledge is desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Interpret customer requirements and how they can be met through Workshop, Retail and Trade
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of computer procedures for supply of stock
- Knowledgeable in the basic vehicle layout, function and location of parts.
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org