We are looking to recruit an alloy wheel repair technician for our BMW & MINI, Alloy Wheel and Smart Repair department.
The candidate should be an experienced Alloy Wheel Repair Technician or an experienced tyre fitter who is looking for a new challenge to join our Smart repair team.
· All aspects of Alloy Wheel refurbishments.
· Remove and refit wheels safely.
· Remove and refit tyres safely.
· Preparing non diamond cut alloy wheels for repair and painting.
· Preparing Diamond cut alloy wheels for repair and painting.
Essential qualities and requirements:
· Able to work in a face paced environment to an excellent standard.
· Previous experience of preparing and painting would be an advantage.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Clean UK driving licence held for over 2 years.
· Must be able to work under own initiative as well as being a team player and assist with other duties.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive, modern, well-equipped team.
Hours 8.30am- 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Saturdays and overtime as required to meet the needs of the business.
Competitive salary and bonus