Experienced Parts Advisor
31 August 2021
BMW & MINI Parts Advisor
Soper of Lincoln require an experienced Parts Advisor to work in their busy BMW & MINI Retail Centre. You will be required to serve both public and trade customers, as well as the internal workshop, with the parts to meet their needs.
Knowledge of vehicle layout, parts catalogues and computer stock lists would be an advantage. You will ensure the pricing structures are kept up-to-date, and that stock control is always secure and well maintained.
A background and working knowledge of a Parts Department is required.
Your main focus will be:
- Answering telephones
- Responding to Parts enquiries
- Using computer systems
- Serving customers
- Cash handling
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Parts Department experience & training
- Character and attitude to succeed, resilience, drive and energy
- The ability to quickly establish requirements
- Confidence with IT systems
- Autoline knowledge is desirable but not essential as training will be given
You must be well presented, very enthusiastic and be committed to delivering the highest standards. You will need to possess excellent communication skills, be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.