Job Vacancy - Local Business Development Manager23/02/2018
Local Business Development Manager – BMW & MINI.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Local Business Development Manager who has worked in the car industry, to join our team at Soper of Lincoln, a prestigious BMW & MINI dealership in Lincoln.
As one of our Local Business Development Managers, you will be responsible for promoting new car business sales to the corporate sector. On a day to day basis, you will be marketing yourself and BMW & MINI through direct mail, telephone contact and visits.
To achieve agreed sales targets for new cars to the corporate sector, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
To contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required ensuring the achievement of all sales tasks are completed smoothly and in a timely manner.
To work to achieve personal objectives as agreed with the Corporate Sales Manager.
The idea is to promote the Brand as an alternative company car for firms which might otherwise opt for other competitor brands.
The ideal applicant will be responsible for:
· Planning and organising own selling activities to win new business and maintain contact with regular customers
· Record all contact information, customer requirements and follow up information on the BMW & MINI database.
· Liaise with customers on an on-going basis to build relationships and maintain levels of customer satisfaction.
· Develop and use a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme as agreed with theCorporate Sales Manager.
· Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
· Provide reports as required on all Sales activities including follow-up, prospecting, sales presentations, new clients etc. to ensure accurate sales forecasts where possible.
· Maintain adequate records of all sales activities. Ensure the completion of all sale and financial paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of sale in a satisfactory manner
This is not a desk job, you will be active in the business community, prospecting and delivering sales presentations. You will be a highly motivated individual, capable of self-management, along with attention to detail and high levels of pro-activity.
To be successful in this Local Business Development Manager role you will need:
- Experience in the Motor Industry
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Motivation to be successful and achieve and exceed targets
- Personable and genuine approach to customer service
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Experience in a similar role
- Interest or passion for cars
- Full UK Driving Licence
You will be entitled to a Company car.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Previous applicants need not apply.